Ive been tagged!

I was tagged today. I don't normally respond to those but since the person who tagged me is pretty much the coolest person ever, I thought id respond!

4 shows I like to watch:
1. Lost
2. Lost
3. Lost
4. Lost

(maybe I should explain a little.) I had never even seen the show that has been airing since 2004 until 2 weeks ago. Last week when Cyrus took a week off of work just to hang out with me we discovered this terribly addicting show! Neither of us watch any TV but we have put in our fair share these past two weeks. We are now on Season 2 Episode 22... that's alot of Lost in the past two weeks. I am very tempted today to watch a few while Cy's at work... Should I?

4 things I am passionate about:

1. Cyrus
2. My 6 kids
3. Making the perfect Chocolate Chip cookies (I must say, Im way too good at that one... I make them way too often)
4. Photography

4 phrases I say alot:

1. "Just ONE more episode."
2. "Are you serious?"
3. "Go clean your room!"
4. "What do you mean by PROBABLY?"

4 things I have learned, or am learning:
1. How to be a mom... (Some day I'd like to become one of those PERFECT moms! You all know that ones I'm talking about right? Is it possible?)
2. How to capture moments with my camera (someday ALL my captures will be perfect! ;)
3. I am trying to learn how to say 'NO"... i'm not so good at that.
4. I am NOT always right!

4 places I would like to go:

1. Idaho
2. Utah
3. Oregon
4. East coast... mostly Maine and DC
(Not a very exciting list but Its where my family lives!)

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Church
2. Choir practice
3. Made Cookies
4. Watched 2 episodes of Lost

4 things I am looking forward to:
1. Cyrus finishing school
2. July... I get to go visit family and celebrate my parents 50th anniversary
3. Girls camp with Marci this year
4. Do you have to do laundry in heaven?

4 things on my wish list:
1. A maid
2. A finished backyard
3. Cyrus having free weekends.
4. to lose 15 pounds

4 people I tag:
1. Janet
2. Brigett
3. Sandy
4. At least a few of you from Mickelsen Moments!

Comments

NelliePrice said…
I'm so glad that you think that I'm the awesomest. At least I hope you were thinking of me and someone else didnt tag you. oh well. I'm still going tothink it.
Sims Mom said…
We are going to ID in July too! Maybe we will actually be there at the same time this year? What dates?
grandma said…
Grandma said...I enjoyed, learned some things...wish you and Cyrus were in my choir...see you in July...xox m
ninaranes said…
Lost! Lost! Lost! I LOVE it too!

Popular Posts