Our new addition

We have been looking for some fancy looking couches and chairs for our photo studio. We found this one on craigslist this past week and went to pick it up about an hour away.See how nice and big it looks? We had the idea of taking it out into fields and piling lots of people onto it for family pictures. Well, when we arrived and saw it for the first time we were a little shocked by its size. We stared at it for a few moments, completely surprised and not sure what to do because it was totally not what we had pictured in our minds. Then we thought of newborn babies and little girls in their fancy dresses and we had to have it. Many pictures to come. What do you think of our newest addition?

Comments

NelliePrice said…
i thought you said that you had that husband of yours for 12 years???
Richard said…
Love the couch! How much fun you are going to have. Cyrus looks dashing on the couch by the way. :)
Sims Mom said…
LOL a little smaller than you thought?? Eliza would look so pretty sitting on that!
ali said…
that's so funny. you really can't get a feel for it's size until you put a person in it!
Jill said…
I love that chair! And literally laughed out loud when I saw the actual size of it! :)
Too funny.
Jeremy Price said…
Wow, pictures can be deciving. How cute is that chair though!!! I am glad you got it, I can't wait to see what awesome thing you do next with it!
I'm glad you went to get it. The picture with Cyrus makes me laugh. Cool picture though, JAN
grandma said…
I wasn't deceived. I was just happy to see that it was the right size - then had to go back and read what the problem was. I can feel your fun and happy moment. m
Tina Richards said…
Man you are a giant Cyrus! Love that picture. LOL
CaraNathan said…
I love the couch. I also love how Cyrus looks like Gulliver lol!

Popular Posts