Charly goes to school too!

This week Dad was able to give the kids blessings.  It was a wonderful evening.  All of the blessings were so beautifully given.  Cyrus did a wonderful job.  It is so fun seeing my older kids start to recognize and feel the spirit.  I'm hopeing this week I can type them up so that we have a record of what was said. 
BUT... today CHarly got to go to school too.  She was very excited.  I am doing a group preschool with some wonderful moms that all have little 4 year olds.  It will be a great group.
Her friends are: Mia Gray, Mia Hyde, Mason Hyde, Kendra Johansen and Aria Worthington.
Jackie said she worked really hard on finishing her work.  I thought this project was super cute!







Comments

Richard said…
So cute -- and i love her dress. Liza starts sept 1.
ali said…
Oh my goodness leanne! She is so old and so adorable! I loved catching up on your blog!
grandma said…
AND Grandma loves "Charile! She is happy and so am I. gm m
grandma said…
I see Charly again and I love your dress too. come see me and play with your "Charly". gm

Popular Posts