Chloe says... "Happy Halloween!"

The day is not over yet but I have a few minutes I can blog about my Chloe. This morning she had a band concert for Halloween. She wore her costume that Sister Stewart made for her and McKenzie. They went as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. It turned out to be a very cute costume. She is in symphonic band (top m.s. band) at Bell Mountain Middle School. She plays percussion. It's been so much fun seeing my kids in Band during middle school. They really do learn some good skills and enjoy doing it. Mr. Ketner is an amazing teacher and he loves the Mormon kids. Here are a few pics from this morning. Hopefully I'll have some more to add tomorrow of the other kids. 
 











Chloe with Madiline Richie, Brianna Thomas and Alice in Wonderland





Tweedle Dee and Gandolf
Chloe and McKenzie

Comments

Popular Posts