Sarah comes to visit!


This past week the Stewart's came to visit. It was so great to see her. She has been such a great friend to me. We always have the best gospel discussions and I feel like I try to be a better person because of her. It was super fun to see her. On Thursday we celebrated Cyrus' 11th birthday!  I can't believe he's that old!! All done with cub scouts and on to Boy Scouts. We had a fun birthday!  The Bigelow and the Stewart's were her and we had some yummy food. He got a kindle and some money for his scooter. It was fun. 
On Friday we took Chloe and Mackenzie to mission beach. It was such a fun place   The 3 girls rented some bikes and rode around while Sarah and I went for a walk. I miss our walks!  We use to walk every day. She would talked to me about her seminary lessons and I would pretty much just get to listen. She's an amazing teacher so it made those walls pretty awesome. She was one of the first people I mentioned that I might want to have a baby and she was so excited and supportive of that. She said that if she could have had more then she would have. It was really nice having her to talk to about things. 
On Saturday we attended the funeral for Becky cook. She lives in the Mapelton ward. My kids are friends with Xavier, aysiah and tionah.  They are all still in high school. It breaks my heart that they lost their mother at such a young age. I truly believe that the lord was preparing them for this. Less than a year ago they were sealed in the San Diego temple. Only those three were sealed to them. Her other children were not worthy to be there but the others were ready for this. All things considered they are doing surprisingly well. They are happy and seem like they will take it in stride. 

Comments

Popular Posts