FHE!

I must confess that ever since Cyrus started school we haven't been as faithful at our Family Home Evening. He attends his MBA classes every Monday night for 4 hours. We all miss our Monday Family nights with daddy. We have tried doing them on Sundays and Tuesdays and it has occasionally happened but it's been tough. So tonight we all got our sleeping bags and pillows out and we are watching WALL-E. The kids had seen it before a few months ago but have been dying to watch it again. So with the luxury of On Demand we rented WALL-E. It's so nice not to have to my house to rent a movie. We really are spoiled aren't we.
Anyway, it's pretty fun to just sit with my kids for a while and listen to them laugh. Even Charly sat down for a while to watch but now she's trying to get on the internet to probably find some buddies on Facebook.
Yes, Facebook is a rather "fun" waste of time. It's amazing how virtual our world is becoming. I can keep in touch with people that I haven't seen in years. Like the other night I was chatting with my friend Miki from Argentina who now lives in Hong Kong. This whole internet thing really makes the world a small place. It's pretty amazing!
Yeah for WALL-E

Comments

Sims Mom said…
We got WALLE for Christmas from my Mom. You could have borrowed it! Movie night with he kids is fun. I should do it more often.

Popular Posts