Grandma and Grandpa's visit!

We were very lucky to have a visit from Grandma and Grandpa Price for a few days. We found a few pumpkin patches to go to and we all made a trip to Knotts Berry farm... I only threw up once again! But at least this time it was at the end of the day and I did make it to the bathroom! That Ghost Rider twice in a row was a killer! My kids are getting so big though and they love going on the big rides that even make their dad hesitate before he goes on with them. It was a good time!





Garrett is running for secretary at school and we used this on one of his posters "Don't be a pumpkin head... VOTE for Garrett" He's so cute!

Skinny Grandma.... I hear all you Price girls are getting skinny! I need some of that skinny motivation... but I have a hard time giving up my cookies! (mostly the dough)







I just really liked this picture of Garrett... he's so handsome! Love my good boy!


"Mom... do I really have to sit here and pose again? I wanna go play!"

This is about as good as it gets when I try getting these three boys together... which isn't very often so I really like this one!



Love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for the visit! Come again soon... we miss you!

Comments

Jill said…
Wow! Grandma looks great! :) I love that last picture of the two of them. But then again, I love them all. you are gifted my dear. and the next time you grace IF's presence, I shall take advantage of your talent!!

Glad you had such a great visit. And I love the slogan too. So fun.
Richard said…
Again, great pics. You are amazing. Marcia looks fantastic! Wow! I'm with you on the cookie part -- not so much the dough, but I can down the cookies. We are planning to visit you for Thanksgiving. Can't wait.
grandma said…
Hey! this has been a happy moment this morning...Garrett touched me! Did you take the baby Rex Price picture? xo
Jill said…
I like the one of Charly chugging her soda. I think you should've stuck around and gotten pics with the bears.
mom said…
I love the pics Leanne. It makes me so sad every time we leave.We had a great time.Love you all

Popular Posts