PHOTO CONTEST

We want to get some portraits of our kids up in the house so Cyrus and I started a contest. Each week Cyrus & I each take pictures of one child and post our favorites. We post them and YOU are the judge. You don't get to know who took which picture until the end. The winning picture will get a canvas print on the wall, and the losing photographer has to take the winner out on a date. Please vote for your favorite! Only vote for 1 picture.
Thanks,
Leanne and Cyrus

FEATURED CHILD OF THE WEEK: Grant!

1

2

3


4


5

6
7
8

Comments

~Manda said…
That was hard!!! But I think #8 is my FAVORITE!!!
Julia said…
#8 for me as well. #1 was my second favorite.
Jeremy Price said…
My favorite is #5, that is so Grant!
ali said…
oh my! number 5, for sure! what a fun contest. ps....saw these on FB and really loved ALL of them! It's cloudy today and inspiring me to go out for a shoot with my kiddos!
mom said…
I vote for photo #5. But they're all cute. Except I could barely recognize that clean, combed-hair boy. ~jill (not grandma)
sjmick said…
I vote for #6. I think it show the true character of Grant.

Popular Posts