CRAAAZY weekend!

But really, aren't they all?  Saturday was a full day.  Started out with a 4 mile run with my hubby, then off to buy groceries, off to a volleyball game (which on a side note... we won and beat the undefeated team... oh yeah!!!), baptism luncheon, home to make 90 cookies, finish up the set for the roadshow, get kids to stake center by 4:30 to rehearse, chill out with hubby at Best buy for 20 minutes.... NO WAIT... I get a call.  "leanne, this is Alex from volleyball.  We are at the field all ready for the photoshoot"  WHAT!!??? I had totally spaced this important thing I had to do that day!  So Instead of chilling for 20 minutes I rush to the field off of Garbani to take senior pics for 6 Paloma Valley Varsity girls.  SOOOO glad they called me.  Then I rushed to the stake center to watch the Roadshow.  Finally... I sit and relax for a minute (well, I would never call a roadshow relaxing but at least I got to sit for the next 2 and a half hours with my hubby and sweet little ones).  The road show was great.  It has been a pain in everyone's side for the last 2 months but all in all it was a good experience for the youth.  I was amazed at how much work the wards had put into it. 






On Friday I took my three little ones to the wild animal park.  It was fun.  We went with a lot of kids from the ward.  Jackie Johansen was able to plan a field trip for us and so it ended up being super cheap.  Charly had never seen and elephant so we were on a hunt to find the elephants.  We spent the day with Carmen and her kids.  Its been a while since we had time to spend together so I was glad our kids got to hang out. Charly loved finding the elephants, the gorillas, the giraffes and all the other fun animals we saw. 









Comments

Sandy K. said…
It looks like a great time. The weather is LOADS better where you are. I'm wearing a wool coat and heavy gloves!:)

Popular Posts