Isn't Confence weekend the best?

I don't have a lot of time to post much right now but can I just say "I Love, love, love conference weekend". For two whole days I get to be spiritually fed in my own living room. I thought it was really interesting to hear from so many General Authorities from different countries. The church continues to grow so quickly. And a temple in ROME! Wow... maybe Cy and I will have to go to that dedication... Yeah, I wish! Anyway, all of the talks were wonderful, I might record a little more in detail later, but I love our Prophet. He is such a humble, loving man. And like he said, change is inevitable... I loved his talk on Change. I think my kids favorite talk was Elder Wirthlin's when he talked about his daughter's blind date... they all laughed out loud.
We even had the missionaries over for dinner today. That is always a blessing to have them in our home. It's great for my boys (and girls for that matter) to be around them. They know they need to prepare now to become a missionary, there is no question in their minds, and I love that! Anyway, also, we took a family outing again... we snapped a lot of pictures for Marci's birthday (she'll be 11 tomorrow), but I have to post one of my favorites. I'm sure to post more later... hopefully another potw!








Oh and check out my website... I've revamped it again.. let me know what you think... and those of you with Internet Explorer need to tell me where all the glitches are. For some reason, Internet Explorer has a hard time with web sites... so any feedback would be great. Thanks in advance!


www.pricefamilyphotography.com

Comments

That was my favorite picture of the bunch. Conference was great! I should post about my favorite talks, too. Thanks for your thoughts, JAN
ali said…
I've been a bad blogger. I LOVE the new website! I think it is very clean and fresh! Your pictures are such good quality...every last one of them!
kmickeld said…
your website looks great. i don't think i've ever seen the photo of the family behind the fence. it's a great one.

Popular Posts