Life, Faith and Family!

Way to go Catholics! I nabbed this video from my awesome sister in law's blog.... take a look... it really made me think about what our nation is becoming. I'm not into Politics at all... my husband informs me of various things and I occasionally understand them. BUT, I really liked how this video put everything into perspective. Especially with all the Prop 8 stuff going on. I hope we've done enough... well, I don't know, could it ever be enough? I guess we'll find out.

Comments

S.A.S. said…
So glad you enjoyed it too! I love the way they laid out that of course all of the issues bear weight, but far and away the family and our moral values take precedence over all.
I'm so curious about what's going on in Cali to push Prop 8. Are the wards doing anything? Or stakes?

Popular Posts