Happy Halloween!


Well, it's been a fun evening. Cyrus was almost home when he got a hospital call for a Halo. Those take a long time and they are pretty urgent so he had to turn right around and head back to San Bernardino. Poor daddy! He works so hard and he missed out on the trick or treating! So, since I am home I decided to do some photoshop work. My kids had fun dressing up.
  • Charlotte was a ladybug, by choice of course! Somebody told me she should have been a spider. It took me a minute to get it... got it?
  • Grant doesn't really care for this whole scary holiday. Last weekend we went to the trunk or treat at the church and he thought everything was way too scary so tonight I asked him what he was going to be and he insisted on being "Grant". That was easy. (I can see you all pushing the little red button right now!)
  • Liam picked his out and put together by himself, an awesome army dude! I love it when they put it together by themselves! Makes life much easier for a mom who has 6 kids to get ready. I must say he was a pretty cute army guy.
  • Chloe has been so excited to be Gabriella from HSM. (that is High School Musical for those of you that are not with it!) I only caught her a few times singing in front of her mirror.
  • Garrett wanted to be Indiana Jones so I pulled out my highschool leather jacket. I'm sure many of you recognize it from back in the day!
  • Marci made for a very cute, danty kitten! Shelby was her twin of course... they looked pretty cute together.
Anyway, I'm up posting because my hubby is still not home. Wish he were here... soon enough. Hope you all had a happy halloween and don't get too sick eating your kids candy!

Comments

~Manda said…
I absolutely LOVE the pics of your kids!!! Halloween is so much fun!!! I had a blast being Little Red and Sarah Palin...working on pics of those...promise!!! Love you and totally hope to see you sometime soon!!!
~Manda
Sims Mom said…
Thanks for letting us spend some of Halloween with you. The kids had a lot of fun. Even with the minimal treating we did they would rather be with your kids and play anyway!

Popular Posts