Pictures from this week

Daylight savings means it is still light outside when I get home from work and I get a chance to pull the camera away from my wife. I had a few minutes between MBA papers and readings, gospel doctrine lessons, sacrament talks, and work traveling, so I thought I would post a few of my favorites from the past few days. It is nice that I have access to a supermodel that I can shoot anytime I like, (she's the one in the red sweatshirt).
PS. After reading, leanne has requested that I make it clear that she is not taking and posting pictures of herself here, that this was, in fact, her husband Cyrus. Is it clear? Doesn't really matter, she will probably just delete these pictures of her as soon as I leave for work.





Comments

Very fun! Where did you take the pictures?
Sims Mom said…
Very nice. I love the one shoe Grant picture.
Richard said…
You are amazing -- not to mention beautiful. Oh, and btw -- according to Tanner you do not have a bridal picture on Mom's wall. There are two of me -- and there is not telling him any different.
ali said…
wow! She is a supermodel!

Love that neat cement structure! Very cool!

Popular Posts