Who needs Disneyland?

On Cyrus' commute to either Riverside or Redlands he is always scoping out spots for us to take people out to photograph. We went out the other day to a spot he always passes and thinks, "I want to bring my kids here" There are old cylinder cement tubes, trees, train tracks and other various obstacles that kids love climbing on. The kids had a blast playing around all these tubes, they would hardly hold still long enough for mom to photograph them.... but hey, they had fun! We love family outings like this. Garrett unfortunately was out with the scouts that day so we have no pictures of him... we missed you G man!

Marci always cooperating for her mother... She's a beautiful little girls that knows how to pose for the camera. She is also known as "mama marci". Always helping with the little ones.

Liam is just always happy and super cute! love my little guy.


Grant.... always on the go... he's a hard one to get to hold still for even a few minutes. BUT... let me tell you, he gives the best compliments. Everyday I hear from him, "mom, I like your hair.... mom, I like your shirt.... mom, I like your pants.... mom, I like these (pointing to my chest)...." he makes me laugh!


Chloe daydreaming about the day she will become a rockstar! She told me the other day that she didn't want to become a rockstar like the ones you see on "Guitar Hero" but more like Hannah Montana and HSM rockstars! Which is worse I wonder?


And Charly is just always cute! But she is getting a little bit of an attitude! She knows how to work all of us.... cry a little, hit a little, arch her back when I am trying to hold her still during prayers, say "no" like she invented the word.... she's turning into a 2 year old! I think the 6th child tends to get away with a lot more than the first one ever did!

Comments

Sims Mom said…
That last one of Chloe looks a lot like you I think! Marci has grown up so much and baby G too. I remember when we first moved in and he was just a little baby with crazy straight up fuzzy hair. Your kids are awesome!
Jill said…
Such beautiful pictures! And beautiful kids.

My favorite was the compliments..I like these. (What boys don't?!!) So funny.

Your family is beautiful. It would be fun to see you again sometime....ever coming back to Idaho?!

Popular Posts