Happy Easter Everyone!


Easter was wonderful. It was great to have a full day dedicated to speaking of the Savior and remembering his atonement. That is the whole reason we are here and because of Him we have this wonderful plan that leads us through this life and essentially back to Him. I want to try and be more like Him and follow His teachings more closely. I know He lives and loves me and my family.
Cyrus and two other men sang in church and it sounded beautiful. They sang "I know that My Redeemer lives". It was so powerful.... I know everyone in attendance felt the spirit testify once again that he does live. The congregation came in on the 4th verse with GUSTO (is that a music term? not sure but I think that's what I'm trying to say)
After church we had some friends over for dinner. The Radicia's next door and the Sullivans. It was fun to get to know all of them a little better... and dinner always tastes a little better when we invite someone over. The kids were very well behaved and patient. We didn't have an Easter egg hunt until 8:30 that night! A little anti-clamactic but still fun! The kids were all reminded of what Easter is about by wearing new clothes to church. They know that one day we will all recieve a new body as Jesus did and that Daddy will have a new leg!
Thanks to my cousin Jill I made an effort to get the new clothes and take some famiy pictures... here is the outcome! Happy with all of them... even almost happy with the whole family one. Someday we will get a family picture that isn't taken with the self timer! All in all it was a wonderful day! I love my Savior, my life and my wonderful family! (that includes all of you as well!)






Comments

Jill said…
Okay-your pictures are beautiful-and I LOVE the family one! It looks amazing. Self timer and all. The dresses and ties looks great...Good JOB!

You really do have a beautiful family and I am so happy for you and Cyrus. I admire and respect you both so much and hope you know that!

Love,
Jill
Sims Mom said…
Those pictures are perfect! Everyone looks nice in their new clothes. Did you get fancy new clothes too? If not you should!
Jeremy Price said…
These pictures look so great! I really loved all of your colors. Who takes such great pictures with a self timer? You are so talented!

Popular Posts