Well, this surgery wasn't as easy as everyone had led me to believe. I'm only on day 2 but I'm feeling pretty awful. It feels very similar to having a C section but I don't have the perks of having a cute new baby to snuggle with when I want to forget the pain. I know I'll feel better each day but today i'm wondering why I ever consented to having my gall bladder taken out!

Anyway, I thought i'd post some fun pics I discovered while being lazy here on the couch with a laptop... the joys of technology. I've pretty much just sat here jumping from blog to blog... waiting for someone to post something to keep me entertained... so if you are wondering whether or not to blog today, do your friend leanne a favor and give her something fun to read (or even something boring, I don't mind)!









Comments

Laney's Momma said…
Urggghhhh! My husband, Eric had that surgery about 2 months ago, and I know he had a rough couple of days but he ultimatley healed very quickly, so hang in there!
kmickeld said…
These are some great pics. I can't decide which is my favorite. Cyrus with his dad is pretty cool. I love the one of liam and charly coloring with chalk. the one of chloe on the gate is really cool too.
Sims Mom said…
Take this time to yourself and try and enjoy not being on a schedule or having to run around. It will be over soon!
Richard said…
I love the picture of Chloe on the gate. All of them are way cool pictures -- you are amazing. I hope you are feeling better.

Popular Posts