Leanne's week in review!

It's been a crazy week! and my house has suffered because of it.... but I am going to get busy... soon.
Monday: Photo shoot with the Thomas Family

Tuesday: Field Trip to the Wild Animal Park with Chloe! We had a good time.... it was soooo hot though! But Liam's friend invited us to his pool afterwards and so we all got to cool off!


Wednesday: Senior shoot with Michael... yes, Bridgett... he's all grown up!
Thursday: Another Senior Shoot... cute girl that got one of my flyers... I love shooting strangers!

Friday: This is me wanting to send my baby away... any takers... grandmas? aunts? strangers? anybody.... This week she has... drawn all over the walls, taken off her diaper and peed on my carpet, played in the litter box, pulled all of dad's suit and dress shirts off the hanger... I could go on and on! she's a little pill! but I love her and i'll keep her.....

Comments

grandma said…
Hello again...I was just talking to you. No dad, still have time so studied a bunch your pictures. I thought the Thomas family was you, until I looked at the kids. Fun day! AND thanks for letting me see that cute little senior girl, I can see why she was happy. Congrats! m
grandma said…
P.S. I was ready to take Charile till I read your last line and saw the affectionate pose...xo
Sims Mom said…
We will take her anytime, briefly of course! We love Charles.

Popular Posts