Fathers and Sons outing...

Yes, all of my boys are gone... I miss them, especially at night. I can't sleep when Cyrus isn't here... but anyway, my house is quiet now after having a house full of little girls. It's a little tradition I started about 3 years ago. The girls invite their little friends and we eat yummy food, make a craft and watch a movie... and play, play, play... nothing too planned, a pretty low key party. But anyway, tonight we made our own pizzas, jumped on the TWO trampolines, tried to learn the Ho Down dance, made cute little bows and some of us watched "hotel for dogs". All in all it was a fun evening. I was able to pull my camera out and snap a few shots of my own kids for a change.
You followers that had kids here will have to try and guess the silhouette pictures! It was fun!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7




Comments

Sims Mom said…
I knew that first one was my Shel right off! Can I get a copy of that I love it!
Sims Mom said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
How were the pizzas? It sounds like you had a great time. The girls and went out to eat and watched a movie. I missed my boys too. JAN
Shellybear said…
That was a real treat thanks
Sandy K. said…
It sounds like great times - I love the photos!

Popular Posts