Fun Day!

My house is suffering... terribly... but I love my kids to have friends over and play! Today we had a houseful... I think there were 4 extra boys and a few extra girls over here... We had water balloon fights... cookies.... outdoor fun... ice cream cones and a very tracked through house... but I love it. Garrett has a lot of great friends and they all get along with Marci as well as they get along with him. It's fun to see my kids interacting with each other's friends. Right now I think Marci's favorite friend to play with is Lindon. She begs to have him come over almost every day. They would spend hours at the tetherball court just chatting away. I do believe he might just be smitten by her beauty and she loves his charm. They are quite the pair. He even called me "mom" today. I do love Lindon as well... And did I mention he is a whole 7 years old! Next time all these kids are over I'll have to snap some pics because what is a blog entry with out pictures... NO GOOD.... anyway it's been a good day. I love to see my kids playing hard even if that means they are still doing homework at 9:00 at night... Well, i'm off to go get some housework done! Cy's at school so I have until 10:30 tonight to get my work done... it could happen if I dont get distracted by this stinkin computer... AHHHH!

Well... I have been super busy shooting seniors these past few weeks... here are a few of my favorites. BUT... I feel very lucky... I get to take pics of a new baby next week! Love the babies!



Comments

Jeremy Price said…
You are such a good mom you never get stressed about anything, I can list about 5 things in that blog that would have given me heartburn for the rest of the night. Thanks for your good example.
Sandy K. said…
I am with the other Sandy who commented - way too much going on at your house for me:). I've had my days, as we have 6 children between us, and now 8 grandchildren. HOWEVER...
I also love your senior photos. It looks like you have a rich location, too. That certainly helps.
Richard said…
I've said it before -- and I'll say it again -- you are amazing and I want to be just like you!!

Popular Posts