No pictures... just a lot of words...

I feel like my life has revolved around photography these past few weeks... it is a good thing but that's about all I have to blog about... pretty sad... I think, there must be something wrong with my priorities. I guess if I have a photography business I should be grateful... and I am, and I am still loving what I do. That is my biggest criteria for running this business, I have to continue to love it. I must say I do get quite excited when I get calls from people and I have to put them off a few weeks because I am booked solid! It keeps me terribly busy and I have so many things I need to do that would make it even better... but in order to do that I need to add at least a few more hours to each day. One is to revamp my website... I have soooo many more pictures to add to it, I also need to get my facebook page finished... when it's done you'll have to check it out and let me know if you don't mind me tagging all of you guys for advertisement... hope that's okay with all of you that have visited and had a photo session with PF Photography... yes... Price Family Photography won by a long shot! Thanks for your input. I am very happy with that decision, it's just nice sometimes to hear others opinions. I like the classy ring of the name...
Anyway... that is my life lately... eat, drink and sleep pictures....
BUT
What have my kids been doing?
I need to add a quick update about my sweet babies!
Charly: She's a doll most days. She enjoys jumping on the trampoline, eating cookies, dancing to Hannah Montana music, naps, playing in the sprinklers, making snow angels in the cereal she dumped out in my family room floor, learning new words like "I did it", "no", "thank you", "baby", "car", "get off!", and many more that I have not yet diciphered.
Grant: He's an xbox addict. I try to limit his play... really I do... but he knows when mom is busy editing pictures he can get away with anything! He still loves my hair and my shirt. He loves going to bed with Liam because Liam will read him his favorite book "if you give a pig a pancake". His sunbeam teacher says he's the smartest one in the class. He always knows the answers (this made me very happy)
Liam: Liam got to be special bear this week in Kindergarten. He got to make a life size poster of himself with details of his 5 year old life. His favorite place to go is Knotts Berry Farm, his pet's name is Cody. He has 8 people in his family. He loves playing xbox, playing with his friends and going to church. He LOVES to read and has amazed me with how well he is doing. He can't keep his pants up! He will make an excellent plumber someday!
Chloe: She's my drama queen... everything is hard right now for my little 8 year old. I'll try not to make a list about that, but instead I will mention the good things I've seem my little girl do. She has been pretty good about playing with her little brothers lately. I got to go on a field trip with her and all of her cute little friends... but... she wanted to be by her mother all day. She never left my side and I always had a cute little hand in mine. She never fails to hug me before bed (although she's the only one of my six that has to come down stairs at least 3 extra times before it is actually bed time..."I'm thirsty", or "I'm hungry" or "my tummy hurts" or "mom, I think my forehead is hot!" (do any of you have one of those?)
Garrett: He's still just as smart as ever. He has the most AR points in the school... I think he has about 350.... that's alot of books. His teacher says he'll be the next Bill Gates but that he'll need to hire a maid. He has also learned a new trick with his eyes... not a very pretty one. Whenever he gets grumpy he rolls his eyes back in his head and gives me a very evil look... sometimes it makes me laugh... most times he gets sent to his room for such a look.
Marci: She has become my little babysitter. With all the photo sessions I have had she has really had to step up and take care of all my little ones. She has been very good about it and never complains. She is really coming out of her shell. She has some great friends and is enjoying the whole social side of life for once.
I love my busy life... wouldn't change a thing....
well, it will be nice when Garrett is able to hire that maid for me... I could use one of those!

Comments

This comment has been removed by the author.
Hey Aunt Leanne!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I really miss you! My sisters told me they were going up to play with you this weekend and I was pretty jealous :(. It sounds like things are going are going pretty well, even with all the busy-ness :).

I have to admit, when Gramma and I were waiting for Grampa outside of the Mexico City Temple, we both said to each other, "I wish Leanne was here. She would know how to take the best shots." So we're mutually missing you :). But we'll BOTH be home soon!

<3 Rachel Jean

P.S. (sorry, i guess it's been a long time since I've been on blogger :p)
grandma said…
Wow! You are writing so very well. Loved the comments on the kids, everyone needs to do that. I still think you deserve a maid two times a week. Busy photographers can afford it. P.S. I wanted Price Photography also but didn't want to say.
Jeremy Price said…
I love your busy life too, it makes all I have to do bearable. We have to get together soon.
~Manda said…
hey...question (I might ask you while I'm here but...) what happened to your dog?
Sandy K. said…
Hi Leanne, I followed the blog trail through Jeff and Julia's site - I'm Jeff's mom:). You have beautiful photography - and I love your business name. Of course, your children make stellar subjects! Such beauties - every one. Thank you for sharing your talents, which include your fabulous family.

Popular Posts