Finally something to blog about... with pictures!

Marci and Garrett had their first piano recital today. They were pretty nervous but when they showed up and realized their audience was a bunch of really old people... the nerves went away. Their teacher has them perform at an old folks home and it was pretty low key. It was great for their first time performing.
They are both doing really well and enjoying it. Marci was really impressed with the Senior girl and how well she played. I told her someday she'll be able to play like that too! And Garrett was the only one who had memorized his piece. Well, he memorizes all of his pieces and then plays them in different keys. He really has a knack for it.
Wish the grandma's could have been their... I believe that piano recitals are only ment for Grandmas and mothers!
Thanks Sister Ranes! You do a great job!



Comments

Sims Mom said…
Recitals used to freak me out too, but after about 3 min you are done! I am sure they did amazing and it seems they have inherited the parents musical talents. Tell them to keep it up I regret quitting lessons!
Sandy K. said…
These are beautiful photographs, and memories. I used to hold my breath for the kids when they performed, nervous for them. And proud. Myself, I avoided performances if at all possible, even changing from a music major in college to a music minor, so I wouldn't have to do a senior recital. Oh my - youth.
ninaranes said…
They did great that night. You are doing a great job keeping them practicing. About 95% of kids success in music rests on mom making them practice! So many people leave it up to the kid to continue or not. Nobody initially likes hard work! Thats why Im sitting at the computer right now instead of cleaning my house! But my mom did make me practice for 14 years. Cute pics
Anonymous said…
Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.
Anonymous said…
good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 240 pounds everwhere. But finally I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?
Anonymous said…
Hello. And Bye.
Anonymous said…
good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were about 340 dollars on every page. But completely I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?
Anonymous said…
good day ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?
Anonymous said…
Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Popular Posts