FIRE!

Yesterday we had a little bit of excitement at our house. Chloe was walking through the kitchen looking out our backdoor when all of the sudden she saw this "spark... like a camera flash" and then a poof of smoke! I looked out at it and a fire had started. So we called 911 and talked to the fire station. They hurried over as we watched the hill behind our house burn. It was very close to some homes... maybe two lots sizes away from a few... we knew it wasn't going to be too serious but it was interesting that Chloe had actually seen the first spark... she was Menifee's little hero yesterday!

Comments

Jean Karren said…
Chloe my dear little flower girl . . . Way to go! And you are as beautiful as you are heroic! I love you, auntie jean
mom said…
Great job Tilda! You're hair is getting so long. I am so excited to see all you guys. Hurry to Idaho.
Jeremy Price said…
Way to go Chloe, that is a big deal. I am sure the whole neighborhood is thankful for your watchful eye.
Sandy K. said…
What a great fire-spotter you have there. Fortunately for you and your neighbors! Was there a storm? Lightning?
Sims Mom said…
Michael said the hill down there was on fire. He heard about it via Facebook in DC. I know crazy teenager!
How exciting! I hope you're having a great time at camp! We'll see you soon :) JAN

Popular Posts