Charly's Check Up!

Charlotte had her 1 year check up last week, thought I should document at least her height and weight before I lose the paper.

Weight: 24 lbs
Height: 31 1/4 inches


Dad's first question was "so how big's Charly's head?" The children in our family have been know for their big heads. I guess that is a Price characteristic they all get to share. Unfortunately I don't have that info to write down... but i'm sure the number would make her daddy proud.

Charly's favorite words are "Mamama and Dadada" Not sure she can say much else, oh and "taka taka taka..." All of my kids have said that, not sure what it means but they enjoy blurting it out quite often. Charly also loves to eat. Her bottle is still her favorite source of nutrition, I think the cookie comes in second. (another one of her father's traits). She loves being big like the other kids. I can quite often find her out at the tetherball or walking around with an xbox controller. She has also been caught dancing at Aerobics. As you have seen, one of her favorite pastime is water and the hose! Her best friend is little Eliza and occasionally big brother Grant.
(Not the best composite... wasted way too much time on "not the best pictures" but Eliza and Charly are pretty cute together. Don't you just dig the outfits!)

Comments

I'm glad to find you on your blog. I plan on getting on one of these days. It's just been a blah week. So did you decided which picture to use?
JAN

Popular Posts