Tu-tus and washing windows!

Do they mix? Well, yesterday Bridgett and I spend hours making cute little tu-tus for our babies! It was so much fun. We're both not quite the crafty type (well, she has much more patience and a a much better touch for crafts than I do) but they ended up looking quite cute. We are going to be doing some studio shots of the girls soon... But here is a pic for you all to enjoy in the meantime.

I also love this picture b/c I 've been trying to capture a blue sky w/o photoshops help. I think this sky turned out really nice. We've had some wonderful weather with blue skies and clouds... I've loved it.

Comments

That was one of the first things I noticed - how cool the sky looks. Looks like you're having fun!
JAN
Sims Mom said…
Love the cowboy boots!
ali said…
I'm a sucker for tutus and boots! Glad to see you took advantage of the blue, cloudy skies!

Popular Posts