Catsicle?

Last night after getting all the kids in bed we went to turn off lights and lock doors... well, cyrus happened to check the fridge for a drink, as he opened the door to his surprise he found our little kitty sitting on the third shelf! I had noticed that for the past hour or so he had been missing but I didn't think much of it. I am so glad he opened the fridge. Could you imagine what we could have found come breakfast time? Hmmm... do you think he would have made it through the nihght? I don't think I want to find out.

(this is the image I found when I google searched "popsicle cat"! Not a pretty sight.)

Comments

kmickeld said…
ok leanne - that is just gross
Sims Mom said…
Shelby told me he got caught int he fridge! Glad you found him fairly quickly. How is the floor coming along, I can't wait to come see it.
CaraNathan said…
When I was like 8 my cat froze to death outside during the winter. Wah.
grandma said…
Happy in Mexico, that the cat survived....and i really like the name catsicle. Happy to see a picture of him. Recorded Price event. xoxo m What is his name?
grandma said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
grandma said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard said…
That is the ugliest cat I've ever seen. I'm so glad that is not really your cat -- but I'm still laughing at your story. How sad for that poor little kitty to be stuck in the fridge -- but its still funny.

Popular Posts