"No no Charly!"



I witnessed the cutest thing this morning. I was at aerobics at the church so I get to take my 2 little ones with me. Charly had found a sucker in my purse and was so excited. She came running and was thrilled that her mother wouldn't say "no, no" (she has that one down... with the action of the shaking finger and everything). So I opened it up and she was elated.... well Grant brought a Nintendo DS with him this morning so he was concentrating on beating up darth vader on Lego Star Wars. She seemed concerned that he didn't have a sucker so she went to share. She pulled the sucker out of her mouth with a nice long sticky spit rope and stuck it right on Grants forehead. He was quite annoyed "no, charly!" She giggled and giggled. She loved the reaction she got out of him so she kept on pestering and was so proud of it. He took it rather well but did not like the sticky forehead he was left with.
I love that my kids are so close together. They are good to each other most of the time. Liam and Grant are best buds. They are my closest being 16 months apart. They share a room with bunk beds but I always find them snuggled close together in one bed. That's cute now.... just hope they change that habbit before they are teenagers... not so cute! Anyway, I love being a mom and I am really enjoying my time with Grant and Charly alone for the first 3 hours of the day.

Comments

Jeremy Price said…
Sooo cute. I love how much Charly is growing up and getting a personality of her own. How fun!
Jill said…
That is so cute!

Our kids are really close too. Our oldest two are 17 months-then 2 1/2 years then our second two are 19 months. I love it, and said to Scott this morning as I was watching Parker and Pacie get on the bus how thankful I am that they have each other and that they are close-in age and relationship.

I can just tell what an amazing mom you are! And so so cute.
grandma said…
FOR ALL THE FRIENDS! I am the mother and I think my Leanne is a good mother too - her priorities are where they should be. Besides, Leanne - what you are doing becomes more precious as time goes by...writing should always be a priority. thanks - such a cute message and you expressed it well. the MOTHER I love you Charlie
Unknown said…
sorry to leave this on here but I thought it was so cute, I was bored and looking on google for people with my name, (my nickname is Charly too) and your little girl is adorable!!!!!

Charolette(Charly)

Popular Posts