Sorry, long post full of beautiful Young Women!

We had the funnest time last night... I got a last minute call that they needed to do a Young Women's activity and wondered if I could help. They wanted me to teach the girls how to use their cameras... yes, that would be fun, but also, there is not a lot to teach them. So, instead they all came here and we took pictures of everyone... I really wanted the girls to have fun and relax and let their inner beauty show. I think they all had a blast. It was great to get to know some of them and see how kind and thougthful they were to one another!
Here are a few of my favorites:

























If you're dying to see more:
www.pricefamilyphotography.com/Young Women

Comments

grandma said…
This is the cutest service I know, AND I did see inner beauty in every one of the girls... love you for what you do as well being Leanne. m
kmickeld said…
Just spent a few minutes looking at your photos. You have some beautiful young women. You can really see how they love each other and are kind to one another.
ali said…
I can't believe you edited all those! I am sure the girls are STOKED!

Popular Posts