Happy BIrthday to Chloe!





My little Chloe is 8! We love that birthday don't we. Well, I'm following a tradition my mother had... "you can have a birthday party when you are 8 and 12". So, Chloe got her 8 year old birthday party. It was a lot of fun. All but one of the girls showed up. They laughed, screamed, danced, only fought a little and I think they all had a lot of fun! We had a little fashion show... don't they look great!

Ten things I love about Miss Chloe:
1. She loves to sing.
2. She keeps a clean room.
3. She can dance.
4. She has confidence.
5. She reminds me of promises I forget to keep.
6. She always tries to Choose the Right.
7. She has a happy personality.
8. She has a mind of her own. (which at times isn't something I love)
9. She loves to help me make cookies.
10. She's my beautiful little girl that can't go to bed with out a big hug from her mother. (I hope that never changes)

Comments

kmickeld said…
Chloe!!

We want to come see your kitty. He is SOOOO Cute
Jill said…
Hey-is her birthday the 26th? Because if it is...she and Parker share a birthday! Parker is 7 though-we don't hit the big one until next year.

Happy Birthday, Chloe!
I loved your fashion show pics too...so cute.
Sims Mom said…
I love the 8th birthday! Happy Birthday Chloe I can't wait until your baptism. I love baptisms!!
Tina Richards said…
Chloe is growing up so fast! She is so cute, she looks just like she did as a baby, just taller :o)
Wish her a ahppy birthday from the Richards and a wonderful baptism!

Popular Posts