WE WON!

They did it... the Trojans got their first win last night and they did it in style! Marci has been playing Volleyball now for about a month and she really enjoys it. She's actually quite good. I say that with a little amazement since her mother was never very good at sports... yes, I have played every sport in the book... but never really excelled, I just sort of played for the fun/social aspect of it all... Anyway, its so much fun to see her team pulling together and improving and having some fun! I might add that their coaches are pretty awesome as well... thanks again Bridgett and Sandy!

Comments

Sims Mom said…
I hope this is only one of more to come in the future!
Tina Richards said…
Way to go Marci! That is great that she is playing. Leanne, maybe you were not the best athlete, but your hard work and dedication to everything you did always impressed me. If Marci has any of that in her she will do amazing!

Popular Posts