Great Day!



I had a good day... A few days ago I took some pictures of some Eagle Scouts. Didn't make hardly anything on the deal but I had fun doing it. 5 boys getting there Eagle... that's a lot of hard work and a lot of badges. They did make me laugh though b/c they didn't know how to fold a flag very well.... I think most of the shots turned out great and I hope the mom's were happy. I did reshoot one boy today and I got him to relax a bit more. I think it helped that his buddies weren't staring at him. Well, after the shoot I got an email from one of the boys mothers and she had asked to buy the cd rights. I was very happy... it was nice to make some money off the deal and it is nice to get some positive feedback on my pics. I would really like to be able to look at my pictures with different eyes. (more of an audience)... but all in all they turned out great. I'll have to post a few.

Other news,
I went to the kids back to school night last night. I was nice to finally meet there teachers. Marci stayed home and babysat. ( I love that I can trust here doing that!). I met all of the teachers and Cyrus showed up and met a few of them as well. I was so happy to see my cute hubby there. He's a pretty awesome guy... I like him quite a bit!
The kids are doing well. I am so glad I don't have to worry about them.
Today I sat down and read to my little boys. I need to do that more often. Karen gave me the "make way for ducklings" book quite a while ago and I finally read it to my boys. They listened very carefully. I loved it and so did they. I am going to try and make a better effort at that.
Well, got to get to bed.
life is good!

Comments

Popular Posts