Brigham Young Quote for the day!


It adds no beauty to a lady, in my opinion, to adorn her with fine feathers. When I look at a woman, I look at her face, which is composed of her forehead, cheeks, nose, mouth and chin, and I like to see it clean, her hair combed neat and nice, and her eyes bright and sparkling; and if they are so, what do I care what she has on her head, or how or of what material her dress is made? Not the least in the world.
pg. 215

I'm sure glad feathers are not in anymore! I can see why Brigham Young didn't like them!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those womenly quotes are so funny. I like your DH tag. Maybe I'll take you up on posting a DH tag. So funny how he asked if it was okay if he told you he loved you and then said, "k, maybe someday I'll tell you that."
ninaranes said…
Im hooked on your blog Leanne. Its so fun to read these uplifting quotes from a book im less likely to get out for myself. so its nice to have you do it for me. you are such a cute inspiring little lady. thanks
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Good afternoon


Go to http://www.BuySellDirect.net to have a FREE advance ebay to sell your produts.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make money on the internet.

Popular Posts