DH tag!




1.Where did you meet your husband? We were in the same ward as youth. But didn't date until after our missions.

2.How long did you date before you got married? 9 months

3. How long have you been married? 12 years

4. What does he do that surprises you? Well, this week he came and sang in the choir with me!

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His height, big muscles and sweet smile.

6. What is his best quality? He is very forgiving and never holds a grudge.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Hot chic

8. What is his favorite food? Chicken Fajitas

9. What is his favorite sport? Baseball

10. When and where did you first kiss? After his mission homecoming after a long day of hanging out. It was in his parents basement watching.... I forget the name, the movie where Sandra Bullock helps the guy who gets hit by a train and then he has amnesia and she pretends to be his fiance... help me out guys!

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Photography and motocross when we have bikes... currently we don't have any.

12. Do you have any children? 6

13.Does he have any hidden talents? He writes music and lyrics... mostly songs about his kids. Oh, and he rights poetry too.

14. How old is he? 33

15. Who said 'I love you' first? He tried to one day. These were his exact words, "would it be alright if I told you I love you?" I responded with a "yes" but I must have sounded pretty hesitant because he then said, "well, maybe someday I will tell you that."! WHAT? A few weeks later I did get a real "i love you" from him.

16. What is his favorite music? Probably anything but hip hop, techno and country

17. What do you admire most about him? He has an incredible mind. He is always learning. His mind never stops. If there is something he wants to accomplish he will read and do all he can until he learns all there is to learn.

18. What is his favorite color? Blue

19. Will he read this? Yes

20. TAG YOU ARE IT!!!! Post about your husband and show him to love him!

Comments

Tina Richards said…
I love the picture Leanne. Cyrus, your getting better looking in your old age!
Karen said…
The movie is "While You Were Sleeping." Love it!
grandma said…
Hey, I like this entry. Good looking son of mine.. m
Your comments were right on~
Anonymous said…
I give birth to infer from a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement period file and will be checking assist soon. Divert repress into public notice my site as highly and let me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.

Popular Posts