Busy yet fun day!

It's been a very full day! It started off with kids doing jobs... you know, trying to get ready for Sunday! We had to have them done because I had promised them they could spend their honor roll money today at Walmart. The only time we had was 9:00am. So, we hurried through our jobs and were out the door. The kids love spending their money. Garrett and Liam were easy, they had their lego sets picked out in no time but the girls took a little longer. The doddled in the toy section for a while and added a few things to the cart, then they said they wanted to go look at clothes! WHAT? Are my kids old enough to want to be buying clothes already? I guess so because we walked out of Walmart with a new pair of jeans, new shoes, new HSM jammies and some Butterfly shorts. They had a lot of fun spending thier money...
So, after the Walmart trip that always takes longer than expected, we were off to Perris for a horse show. I was able to take 800+ pictures today of cute little girls riding thier ponies! It was a good time. I'll have to post some pics once I have the chance to look at them. It was fun, but holding that 70-200 lens gets quite heavy after a while. I shot non stop for 2 1/2 hours. I'm sure I have a ton or pics that will be repeats and many that will be thrown away... thank goodness for digital! I love it... I don't know how they use to do it with film! CRAZY STUFF!
So... we left Perris at 2:30, hurried home, dropped kids off and headed down to Harveston (a beautiful neighborhood in Temecula) for another shoot. I did not know these people either. They were a referral from DDK Flores. They were a great family to shot. Two kids (6 and 10)... it felt like a breeze. I have been so use to shooting little kids that this felt so easy and fun. Here is thier proof site if you are interested in taking a look...
www.pricefamilyphotography.com/Cardwell
I have my favorites but I usually let people pick theirs as well... I really like the ones in the middle and end... You'll have to tell me what you think.... What do you think of the black cat that wondered into the scene half way threw the shoot? I had to add those... it was pretty funny! (now you are tempted to go look at the site aren't you?)
So, after another hour of shooting... I finally get home at 5:30... but do you think I can actually leave the pictures alone? Of course not! Anyway, I'm off to bed. I get to teach Relief Society tomorrow. Hope it goes well, i'm pretty excited. Hope the ladies are a easy to teach as the primary... I miss those kids.... ahhhh....
Last picture of the day and the only one I've kicked out to a JPEG so far... thought i'd add it... pictures always make a post more interesting!

Comments

ninaranes said…
Hey
These guys were on our basketball team a year or so ago. that kid is pretty good. i agree towards the end i like best.great pics of the little girl. love the one of the parents leaning in for a kiss w/ the kids watching. so important for kids to know their parents love each other. sweey capturing it in the photo.
Sims Mom said…
Wow, busy day for you! I am sad I missed your lesson and I hope it went well. I am sure it did!
Tina Richards said…
You make me so tired. Slow down a little, you're making the rest of us look bad!
Jeremy Price said…
I went on and looked after we talked last night. These turned out so good. I love the green and brown with the leather flip flops. Have a good trip.

Popular Posts