Motto for this week!

"In the end, the number of prayers we say may contribute to our happiness, but the number of prayers we answer may be of even greater importance!" Pres. Uchtdorf

I like this, hope I can try and live by it more this week... well from here on out would be an even better idea! So often we get caught up in all the things we have to do... like all the meetings, all the parties, and just all the STUFF... I want to try and prioritize my time so that I can help others instead of always being busy with the other "stuff" that is continually going on.

Comments

kmickeld said…
I love this quote!!
grandma said…
I will try again...my comment didn't work...what to do...anyway, to me you are always serving for you have time for people, even if it is just visiting...i admire that. m

Popular Posts