Alex vr. the TUTU 02-08-11

I feel a little bad because I haven't stuck to my schedule of photographing a different child each day, especially since we have thrown a puppy into the mix!
Every 6 weeks I have a group of girls come to my house where I teach them letters.. numbers... colors... etc. It really is more like a playgroup at this age which is prefectly fine with me. The girls have a fun time and us moms don't mind taking our turn every 6 weeks. Well, yesterday Alex had a hayday with teh girls out on the trampoline. I was surprised at how much she liked that. However, NeiNei (the red tutu girl) didn't like Alex so much. She kept trying to take off the tutu..







I also wanted to show you the "words" I put up in my Laundry room. My awesome friend Tesha made this for me! She can make you one too for $20. Let me know if you want one!
I love what it says... because all of us know and feel the truthfulness in it!

Comments

Jill said…
Okay, I LOVE that quote. THat is so so true. And I may steal it from you and cut it out on my cricut....
:)
grandma said…
That comment is so cute....I want one. I will take a picture down...tell me first how big it is...tall and width. Love you and Alex is cute. gm m
grandma said…
Have you checked our blog. YA
Jaune said…
Hi! Would your friend mind if I emailed her about her vinyl lettering? Not only do I want the Laundry room letters, but I have several other projects I need (okay, want!) letters for. I would love to contact her. Thanks.
Jaune
kjcurtis@runbox.com

Popular Posts