Happy Valentines Day! 02-14-11

The day started off quite nice... how could it not seeing how my handsome husband went and bought me an iphone 4. My old iphone broke and it was a miserable 7 days without one. I must say, my phone is absolutely awesome!
I might also add this day how much I love my husband. We've been married for 14 years and I'm so happy he is mine. Every day together we get to know each other better and I love everything about him. He's so good to me and always makes sure I know how much he adores me. Love you MUCHISMO Cyrus.
After that... we basically chilled out with family. I don't think I took pics of any of my kids today but I did get a few more of Julia's baby. Here is one of Grandma Price with her newest grandbaby. She made this cute corduroy suit for him to be blessed it.... it was so cute. AND... this baby is only a month old... look at those cheeks!

Comments

grandma said…
Hi Marsha...congratulations. beautiful baby. You are going to catch up to us....ours are slowing down....woops...great grandchildren come even faster. Thanks to the Price family...

Popular Posts