Off to Idaho! 02-11-10


Yesterday I had to go to Southshore Elementary to take some make-up pictures for the yearbook and since Grant wasn't feeling well he came and helped me out. He truely wan't feeling well but I think he flet like he was ditching since he was actually at school but not in his classroom. At one point his class started to exit to line up for dismissal and he hid behind the corner. He's still not 100% so he's home today as well. We are trying to get all of our last minute items done so we can head off to Idaho today! The kids are very excited to see their grandparents and to play in the snow. I think they are a little worried that the snow will be gone.... I however am afraid it will still be there with temps in the teens... bRRRR! I'll miss this 70 degree weather especially for running.
I hope to keep up on my blogging and my pictures this week of vacation... wish me luck!

I wanted to add this cute picture I took the other day! I love baby sessions.

Comments

grandma said…
I would like to take pictures of babies...and 1/2 of Grant is good too. m cute picture of baby and mother.

Popular Posts