Tea Party at Grandma Mickelsen's 02-16-11

Wednesday morning we arrived at Grandma Mickelsen's after a quick trip to the Urgent Care. Charly had been sick for 5 days with a fever and so I finally decided to take her in. She hadn't eaten much the whole time we had been there and she had slept through her whole vacation. I was sad that Grandma and Grandpa Price didn't get to experience her fun personality. So, I took her in and her temp was 102 (and she didn't feel quite as hot as she had the other days) so they tested her for the flu and it came back negative so he prescribed her some antibiotics. I was hoping they would kick in fast and she could enjoy some of her time in Idaho.
We arrived at Grandma's and the kids helped make fruit kabobs and egg rolls. Soon after lunch was eaten they were ready for a tea party. Grandma always makes sure she has a tea party with her girls. (if the boys are lucky they can participate as well).




Comments

grandma said…
Hey, I like the bottom foto with my boys. xo

Popular Posts