Photobooth! 01-03-11




For some reason I thought today was Grant's day so we created a little photo-booth together. I also got my hair done yesterday and I'm really liking it so I thought we'd try and get some pics of it... you can't really tell by the pics but Gena Atwood did a fabulous job. Thanks again... (the top picture is my favorite one for the day ;)
And I think Grant is pretty darn cute. Anyways... it is actually Charly's day so I got to do two photo-booths! Sure love my crazy kids!

Comments

peterson pack said…
I love your hair! But even without the cute hair you still look so young. I like the photobooth idea, I might have to steal that! We have been snowed in ALL week and I am running out of ideas of what to do with my kiddos. I am loving your daily postings.
Sandy K. said…
Photobooth is a great idea! I will definitely have to "steal" it. Also, I did see your note about the lightbox technique for making the poster - but haven't had a chance to get back with you. I don't have lightbox, but do have Elements, and somewhere a version of CS3 which I haven't used yet. Those will work? I'll email you soon.
grandma said…
See: Below - grandma has a lot of Senior Moments. but I do know I love you. gm
Jill said…
Well, Well, Well...Kyle has our computer with him in Denver so I haven't seen your blog in quite some time. How fun that you are blogging every day. I think I know what PJ will want to see on the computer from now on.

Popular Posts