Liam gets invited to the Blue and Gold! 02-22-11

Last night we had the blue and gold banquet for boy scouts. Currently I have NO cub scouts in my family. It's sort of a weird feeling. Liam will go into scouts in December and I know he will love it!


Today I had an adventure I haven't had in a long time. I had to take all three of my little ones to the grocery store with me. I realized once I was in there that I hadn't done that in years! I sure miss my baby sitters this week and I now recognize how much I really do use them. Thanks so much Marci and Chloe for all you do. I might add.. Garrett is an excellet baby sitter as well. Last night after the Blue and Gold Cyrus and I had a church meeting so Garrett went home with the kids, played some xbox, read scriptrues, said prayers (hopefully brushed teeth) and put them in bed. So grateful for all of them stepping up and especially NOT complaining, when needed.

Comments

grandma said…
Congratulations Liam! Cute/cute picture of you- happy boy. You are growing up AND thanks Garrett for stepping up while I have the girls, and I will miss them also. Right now they are making something out of beads. Love you see you in two. gm
meand4boyz said…
All I saw was that you haven't taken kids to the store in years. Lucky lady, that must be really fun :)
Congratulations to the boys, thanks for posting such cute pictures!

Popular Posts