Happy Birthday Cyrus! 02-12-11

02-12-11

Happy Birthday Cyrus! Today my handsome man caught up to me in age! We are now both now 36. We stopped in St. George to take a break from driving, watched the kids jump the canyon a few times then all 8 of us slept in two beds. The kids were really good and don’t seem to mind the cramped beds. We all woke up and wished Cyrus and Happy Birthday! I bought him some cams and was really excited to give them to him so he opened up presents on the way up here. He was very happy with the two cams to start his collection. I love that he has been excited about climbing because my kids are loving it as well.

I talked to mom on our way up and she met us at Denny’s for a birthday breakfast. It was a lot of fun to see mom, Aunt Jean and Quinn. My kids were so excited to see Quinn. He looked so good. He’s handsome, funny, happy, confident and seems to be turning into a great young man.

After breakfast Cyrus headed up to Idaho Falls with the kids and I stayed with Mom to go to Marilyn’s baby shower. I was so glad I was able to go and see her 9 months pregnant. She looks so good… she has a big belly but that is all. It was great to see her people. You can tell she is so loved and is surrounded by so many good people.

After the shower mom and I headed up here to I.F. It was fun to spend some time with her driving home. Everytime we drive that stretch of road and we pass through Layton I have always wanted to stop by our 1st home we bought in Syracuse, so since my husband wasn't with me mom and I drove out there to see it. It was fun driving through those same streets that were once home to us. The house looked the same. A few trees had died but the others were big and strong. The deck was still standing and the dart board we hung up in the garage was still there. The house was also listed for sale. I don't know if it had changed owners a few times or not but it sure was fun to see.





Comments

grandma said…
Happy B-day Cryus and thanks Leanne for a good time. m

Popular Posts