01-01-11


One new years resolution already made: Post more often! I need to keep a journal of our family's life. I recieved a wonderful book of my mother's journal for Christmas and she kept such great records. I hope to some day be like her! (AND to be like Janet who spent hours and hours putting the book together!)

Today I gave Garrett a much needed haircut.... here are the before and after pics. I think I actually like the shaggy hair.... but he actually requested a haircut this time. As we cut hair we talked about him getting the priesthood this year. I can't believe he will be 12 in a few months. He is such a good boy. I sure love his desire to learn and to be better!

We also had the opportunity to go out to Big Rock again today. Cyrus has found a new love for rock climbing! SO.... the whole family has found that they love rock climbing as well. We go out with Jeremy and Sandy Price and we all have a great time. It is NOT an easy sport to do but all of my kids have done very well at trying a little harder each time. Some of them are naturals and others have to work a little bit more!

Garrett and Grant trying to climb the rock!
Grant thinks he's spiderman and just has no fears!
Marci's friend Madison trying it for the first time.
Grant Williams trying it for the first time and makes it to both chains in record time!

Luke Price just having a good time!

Marci is a natural and does very well!

Liam climbing the steep rock... pay no attention to the tilt of the camera!
Chloe.... another natural... always striking a pose for the camera!

Comments

NelliePrice said…
please tell me that that first picture is an old one of marci. NO way is charly that big!!!!
grandma said…
I didn't know you were doing this...it makes me happy and proud. I see your kids so involved with each other in helping. These things make grandparents happy. cute pictures. gm/m

Popular Posts