I can barely move... 01-12-11

My muscles are killing me... but I THINK it feels good at the same time. After my xmas break from weight lifting... I can totally tell they have missed it. I've been on my running routine but I haven't done much working out with weights. Well... yesterday and today have killed me. But I can feel things start to tighten back up again.
Today it was Grant's day and so I snapped a few shots of him with his friend Osvaldo. Grant is most often found playing rough with his friends... wrestling, sword fights, guns... you name it, he is ALL boy! Charly took him down once and he said.. "quick mom, get a picture." I do however think in these pictures that Osvaldo needs his own sword... poor guy!






Comments

grandma said…
Big Hug GRANT: I love that you are ALL BOY! YOu are a tough one, cause tough boys don't cry. These are cute pictures of you. I like it cause you have a soft sword. I love you gm
grandma said…
P.S. I wanted to see a picture of the soar muscles. Te felicito keep working. m

Popular Posts