Santa Rosa Hike 01-29-11

Today Cyrus accompanied the scouts on a 6 mile hike. They invited families to come so Marci and Chloe tagged along as well (they however ended up being the only girls... but for some reason I don't think they minded). Wish I could have gone but I got to stay home scrubbing toilets and folding laundry. Oh the joys of being a mother.
Anyway, they all said they had a wonderful time. Garrett has a wonderful scout leader, Brother Horsely, who really seems to take his calling seriously. I think the boys are learning alot and really enjoying it at the same time. Here are a few pics from the hike:
This is a great group of boys. I'll try and write the names down that I know.
Grant Williams, Tye Handel, Dylan Adams, Hayden Kaas, and Jared Horsely.

Comments

grandma said…
I made the pictures big...cute "scout"...fun hike. AND I loved the two cute girls that went with you.....What will happen tomorrow. I have had to catch up, we were in SLC for two days. xoxo gm /mm

Popular Posts