01-02-11

We had church at 8:30 today! It always surprises me that we can get everyone ready for church when it is that early and still be there on time. The girls even commented... "this is the best I have look for church in a long time and it's so early!" It was a wonderful Sunday and I got to hear many wonderful testimonies. I am so grateful I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Someone said... we all know its true and that is why we are all here. It is a wonderful blessing to know what our Heavenly Father has planned for us.
I was called as a primary worker a few Sundays ago and they still aren't sure where to put me but I am excited to serve. Tesha says she will know soon... I hope to get my own group of kids. I love being a teacher. I got to team teach with Amy Handel today and she is such a wonderful lady and teacher. I would love working with her some day. She has a great class full of wonderful kids. You can tell we have such strong families in our ward by the way they these kids are being raised. At such a young age they all KNOW that Heavenly Father and Jesus love them! That is the most important thing anyone could ever know.
ANYWAY... I want to try something new this year.... I know I need to write this down so that I can commit to actually doing it. I want to do a 365 in pictures.... I have picked a certain day of the week for each child leaving Sunday to photograph anything I choose. Today I thought I'd get a quick picture of my kids all dressed up at 8:15 for church... I know they will all change a lot through out the year and today I thought I'd captured them in their Sunday best! I know it's nothing fancy or any cool new photography skills but I sure love my babies!






Comments

Jill said…
Such a great idea.
I love the freshly showered look-:)
Can't wait to follow your year in pics.

Popular Posts