Happy Birthday Chloe!


My ten favorite things about Chloe:
10. She's got rhythm! She is always found dancing.... and she does quite a good job of it.
9. She's athletic. She hasn't played a lot of sports but she likes to move fast and she learns anything quickly. She ran 3 miles with me the other day and she has an awesome overhand serve!
8. She's very loving. The other day she gave Enedina (my Mexican grandma) a hug and she commented that she is the most "cariniosa" loving.
7. She loves to be my helper. Today she helped me make my bed... that always puts a smile on my face when my kids are quick to help me out with things.
6. She has a great voice! I love hearing her sing and make up her own songs.
5. She is artistic. She wanted an art kit for Christmas and she has already drawn many wonderful pictures!
4. She has beautiful blue eyes.
3. It is easy for her to smile. She is good at looking people in the eye and smiling at them.
2. She is rarely found sitting doing nothing... she is always doing something... she is even my early riser... I think she gets this from her Grandma Mickelsen!
1. She is mine! 10 years ago today Heavenly Father entrusted her to me! I hope I can be the best mother for her. She has already taught me many wonderful things and I love her soooo much!

We had a great day! Chloe was thrilled when she opened up the Tilly's shirt she had been asking for and was a little surprised to find a cute headband to go with it. She got all cute and ready for school. After school she had one more present to open. She had also been asking for a blue razor scooter... well, I did better than that. I found her a PINK one. She was very happy with the color. After playing "mini racers" outside with her friends we went to get her nails done. I also got mine done... I got acrylics done and it is making this typing sort of difficult. I always forget what a pain these nails can be! Anyway, we came home so she could go out and play with her buddies again and then we were off to McDonalds for a family dinner.
This is what Chloe had to say about her day:
"My day was fun! I got a purple shirt from my friend Leo, I got earrings from Kenzy and a Chargers shirt from Chelsea and Ciarra. I am also going to Lego Land on Friday with Kailey!"
She has such nice friends... I think her friends are so good to her because she is good to them!
Love you sweet Chloe!

Comments

S.A.S. said…
Happy Birthday Chloe! We love all of your Mom's favorite things about you - such great traits. Hugs from your Aunt Sarah & Uncle Paul! xo
grandma said…
I saved your birthday picture Chloe. love you gm

Popular Posts