What is wrong with this picture? 01-16-11

We have this empty bunny cage in our backyard. Every time I see it, it brings me much sadness due to the fact that there is no longer a bunny to be kept inside. Our sweet Gandolf left us Christmas morning. I like to think that it found a sweet little girl that morning who had asked Santa for a bunny. I'm sure it made her quite happy! Anyway, this is where I found my little Charly this afternoon eating her desert. No one put her in there. She crawled through the hole all by herself and seemed to enjoy it. I love how her toes are gripping the cage! She is a funny one. So glad I can document so many of her moments.



And seriously... we've all said it... "who needs toys when you've got cardboard boxes!"

This is her "mom I wont do it again look" after getting into the make up.
At least it washes off!

Comments

grandma said…
Well---the hair hasn't grown much even though she thinks she is a teenager. Love/love these moments that you capture. So grateful when I see you girls doing so much in history form..taking advantage of the age and what it offers. This is the virtue of the vise. I love you, thanks Garrett for peaking out your box. gm m PS love finding you daily.
grandma said…
The only thing I can see wrong and it looks right to me...the little puppy wondering how he can get her out...do you have a dog?
grandma said…
No one put her in there, but how did she get to the cement patch?

Popular Posts