Oh the sounds of Friday afternoon... 01-14-11


I love Friday! The kids come home and usually a few friends come with them. I try to make sure I have a cupboard full of goodies. Today it was ice-cream and cookies! So, if you're kids are on a restrictive diet or even a healthy one... please don't send them my way. Right now there are 12 children and 2 dogs at my house making lots of noise and having lots of fun! Most are out back jumping on the trampoline, playing tether-ball and torturing the dogs (which btw are NOT mine). None of them are bothering me so I am quite content back here in my office! A few (the older ones) are hidden away in Garrett's room playing the ever so fun "Killer Bunnies". They are hoping the little ones wont find them and pester them as we all know little ones do. (the poor little ones... never get to have any fun!)
Anyway, it's been a good day! After school Liam is most often found out back playing some tether-ball. I'm so glad we put a court in the backyard because all of my kids really do enjoy it and most often are found being king of the court at school!
Look at how big and handsome my little LIAM is getting!








Comments

grandma said…
I've been waiting for this all day.....thank you. LIAM you are so cute and you are so big and I love YOU so much. gm

Popular Posts