Tillys! 01-18-11


After watching our neighbor's dog for 5 days the owners came home. Hubble is actually quite a good dog. The kids had a great time playing with him and he went running with me a few times. For the most part it wasn't any trouble. But when Christina came to pick him up today she asked if he had done anything bad.... as I said, for the most part he was good BUT he did pee on Marci's backpack again. A few weeks ago when he came over he pee'd on her backpack for the first time. So, we washed it... but I guess Tide apparently doesn't get all the smell out because that was one of the first things he did was pee on it again. Christina felt really bad and went and got Marci a Tilly's gift card for $35 bucks! She gave her the money so that Marci could buy a new backpack without Hubble's mark. Well... Marci decided to keep the trace of Hubble and buy some new clothes. She had quite a fun time tonight... Thanks again Christina!


Comments

grandma said…
Marci: I think I will call you "Tilly", anyway today I will. That is a good nickname (or is that what your dad calls you? If has a familiar ring. Cute pics again, I will be thinking about you. I want to see what you bought. Did you have it on in the first picture? Hi Charlie, take off your hat I want to see your cute hair. Later/love gm/m

Popular Posts