I love SUNDAYS! 01-23-11


I also love the sound of my kids playing games together. Right now they are gathered around playing a game of Killer Bunnies.... Garrett's latest favorite pastime. I also love the smell of Chocolate Chip cookies which were baked today! YUMMMY

Thought I'd share my favorite recipe:

2 cups of butter
2 cups of Brown Sugar
1 1/2 cups of Sugar
3 eggs
2 t of vanilla
5 cups of flour
1 1/2 t baking soda
1 1/2 t salt
2 bags of Chocolate Chips... I prefer milk chocolate... and sometimes I add reeses pieces.... YUMMY

Cream butter and sugars... add eggs... and then the rest. You all know the drill. I love making mine in my BOSCH with the cookie beaters.

ENJOY!

This picture looks like I totally deprive my children of cookies and only let them stare at them... don't worry.. they eat them til their gone!

Comments

Popular Posts